Focus on Vocabulary: Mastering the Academic Word List uses thorough recycling of academic words and well-crafted exercises to introduce high-intermediate and advanced students to the vocabulary they need for academic and test taking success. New reading strategies sections in help students identify text structure and synthesize ideas across texts, among other skills.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 2
- : YES
- : Digital,Print