A World of Fiction calls upon students' diverse language and critical thinking skills as they discover the pleasure and rewards of reading fiction. This expanded series (Level 1: High Intermediate; Level 2: Advanced) is designed to help students sharpen their reading, vocabulary, grammar, and writing skills. Each level contains 16 unabridged stories.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 1
- : YES