Trusted by thousands of teachers from all over the world, the Azar-Hagen Grammar Series offers comprehensive coverage of English grammar. Whether you are looking for additional grammar practice for your students or you need a grammar-based course with easy-to-understand explanations, the Azar-Hagen Series can help. Each level can be easily adapted to your curriculum and complement other course materials. The 5th edition has been extensively revised to keep pace with advances in theory and practice, particularly from cognitive science. Now more than ever, teachers will find an extensive range of presentations, activities, and tasks to meet the specific needs of their classes.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : YES
- : 5
- : Digital,Print