English for Workplace, Civics, and Academic Readiness is a combined picture dictionary and workbook that develops students' vocabulary to meet the new integrated English literacy and civics curriculum goals of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). It contains all multilevel workplace, civics, and academic content in the Word by Word vocabulary development program, including communicative picture dictionary lessons, skill-building exercises, new standards-based activities, and a complete audio program.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 1
- : YES