NorthStar is an intensive, American English, integrated skills course. It incorporates critical thinking and academic skills with language development and engages students through authentic and compelling content. It is designed to prepare students for the demands of college level and university study.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 5
- : YES
- : Digital,Print