Basic Civics for U.S. Citizenship brings alive the story of the nation and inspires a deeper understanding and appreciation of U.S. history, government, and civics.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 5
- : YES
- : Digital,Print