A video-based online multi-skills and communicative general English course that meets the needs of adult learners to gain confidence speaking English in business, work, teaching and travel. Learners can log in anytime, anywhere with any computer via internet access. Each level amounts to 100 hours of online practice and instruction.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 2
- : YES
- : Digital