Centered on thematic instruction, the five-level Focus on Grammar series combines comprehensive grammar coverage with abundant practice, critical thinking skills, and ongoing assessment, helping students communicate confidently, accurately, and fluently in everyday situations. The Fifth Edition continues to incorporate the findings of corpus linguistics in grammar notes, charts, and practice activities, while never losing sight of what is pedagogically sound and useful.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and report to a gradebook.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 5
- : YES
- : Digital,Print