Step Up is a flexible online course designed for adults or young adults who want to improve their employability skills - whether to get a first job, secure a promotion, find a different job, re-enter the workforce after an absence, or change fields. Although the emphasis of the course is on employability skills, Step Up also develops English language skills by providing vocabulary instruction and practice, listening, reading, and notetaking skills, pronunciation practice, and discussion strategies.
A product may contain one or more of the below components.
- Print: Physical products that are shipped to customers. A print book may have a digital component, which can be accessed through a scratch off code inside the front cover.
- Student Book: Coursebook available in full or split editions
- Workbook: Practice book available in full or split editions
- Digital: Digital products are accessed through an access code.
- eBook: Digital version of the book that students can access online or via a mobile device.
- Online Practice: Extra interactive activities that reinforce the print or ebook lessons and reports to a gradebook. Ex. MyEnglishLab, Pearson English Connect, Pearson English Portal Practice.
- Digital Resources: Depending on the product offering resources could include an app, audio program, video, and additional student resources.
- : 1
- : YES
- : Digital,Print